MS Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Support
Toll free Helpline: 1-800-274-2129 (USA/CANADA)
Monday – Saturday (9 AM – 7 PM)
Average wait Time : 10 sec ( live )
Outlook Support Helpline: 1-800-274-2129
Microsoft Outlook is one of the widely used email applications in the world. This service comprises of many features such as calendar, task manager as well journals that help the users to schedule the important events and appointments. The personal information of the users is stored in specific folders known as personal storage tables, whereas the contact information is stored in Outlook Address Books. The Outlook tech support can be contacted anytime to troubleshoot and repair the Outlook problems.
In Outlook, you can face errors and issues when these files get corrupted, thus making you unable to save an appointment. The usual issues occur due to the corruption of the .PST or personal storage tables’ files. Sometimes, you may not be able to save an appointment. According to the Outlook support, such an issue occurs when only three characters go missing in the programming, which results in the inability to save a new appointment.
You can try the following instructions to save an appointment in Microsoft Outlook before contacting the technical support:
- In the first step, you need to click on the Start bar, select Run and then type in the command adsiedit.msc. Now, click the OK button to find it and then run the programming.
- In the next step, you need to click on the option Domains to expand it in the new ADSIEDIT window. Make sure you also expand dc=domain,dc=com, and the organizational unit of the user where the Outlook problems are affecting.
- Once you have done it, right click on the option CN=Full name of the user and select Properties available in the pop up options. Now, choose the option legacyExchangeDN from the Attributes list. Select the option Edit.
- Now, you need to verify the value if it is exactly like this: /o=OrganizationName/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=username. According to Outlook tech support, the error in being unable to save a new appointment that result in the Outlook problems is caused if /cn is missing before the username.
- Now, click OK, again followed by OK and close the ADSIEDIT window. Once you have finished the process, open the Microsoft Outlook application and try saving a new appointment on the calendar and check whether the error has been fixed or not.
You would be able to fix the Outlook problems related to the saving of appointments by following these steps. However, if you are again facing the same issues, feel free to contact our technical support team for assistance.