MS Windows 10/8.1/8/7 Support
Toll free Helpline: 1-800-274-2129 (USA/CANADA)
Monday – Saturday (9 AM – 7 PM)
Average wait Time : 10 sec ( live )
Outlook Support Helpline: 1-800-274-2129
Our Internet browser usually has got a toolbar that helps us to surf the web easily. It can get either accidentally installed or perhaps the browser you use has already got its own tool bar. In a way, this feature gives us a lot of ease while using the internet.
On the other hand, it is a drawback for people who wish to directly use their own search engines or toolbars. If you experience any such discomfort, you can remove toolbar from both Windows XP and Windows Vista with the set of instructions given below.
Toolbar removal from Windows XP
- Click Start button on your desktop. You will find it at the left bottom corner of your computer screen
- Now click on Run and enter appwiz.cpl inside the box and click Enter. A new window will be opened that contains a list of programs.
- From the list of programs, find Web Search or Web Toolbar and highlight it for removing it
- Now click on the Remove button. This will initiate the process of uninstalling
- A window will appear on your screen. Follow the instructions and it will guide you through the process of uninstalling
- Once all these steps are done, you need to restart your computer. This is to confirm that all the changes applied have taken effect
Toolbar removal from Windows Vista
- Get started by clicking on the Start button on your desktop. This can be found at the bottom side of your computer screen
- Enter aawiz.cpl inside the space provided in the search box. Now click Enter. Now the Programs and Features window will be launched. This window can be used for install and uninstall applications
- Select Web Search or Web Toolbar from the given list of programs. This is to prepare for uninstalling. Now click on the Uninstall button
- Now, a new window will appear on your system screen. Follow the instructions and it will guide you through entire uninstalling process
- Restart your computer. This is to confirm that the actions performed has taken effect
All the above mentioned steps will help you remove toolbar from computers with both Windows XP and Windows Vista. Henceforth, you do not have to worry about any discomfort caused due to conventional toolbars. On the other hand, you can use your own toolbar for surfing internet.